"Miasto Ceramiki" Bolesławiec in south-western Poland has been famous for its fine blue and white stoneware for over a 1,000 years. The local geography lends itself to ceramic work as the area is rich in natural clay deposits of extremely high quality.
Our genuine Polish Pottery is made in the oldest and longest established factory in the town. Each piece is hand crafted, sponge decorated by hand using high quality pigments, then glazed and fired twice at temperatures in excess of 1250°C.
- Authentic Polish Pottery made & decorated by hand in Bolesławiec, Poland.
- Our classic designs work just as well mixed as they do matched.
- Width: 13.5cm. Length: 18cm. Height: 8cm.
- Stoneware is non-toxic and highly durable. Resistant to abrasives and suitable for use in the microwave. Dishwasher safe.
- Look out for other designs in the Polish Pottery range.