"Miasto Ceramiki" Bolesławiec in south-western Poland has been famous for its fine blue and white stoneware for over a 1,000 years. The local geography lends itself to ceramic work as the area is rich in natural clay deposits of extremely high quality.
- Authentic Polish Pottery made & decorated by hand in Bolesławiec, Poland.
- Our classic designs work just as well mixed as they do matched.
- Capacity: 450ml. Diameter: 9cm. Height: 11.5cm. Width inc. handle: 13cm.
- Stoneware is non-toxic and highly durable. Resistant to abrasives and suitable for use in the microwave. Dishwasher safe.
- Look out for other designs in the Polish Pottery range.